The Australiana Pioneer Village Country Fair
This year we will be holding our first Village Country Fair
- We are inviting local people to bring in crafts, produce etc
- There will be many stalls to browse through – many from our Twilight Markets
- We will have food stalls, enjoy the tastes from the local area as well as International cuisine
- Why not enter our judging competition, with your pickles, jams, cake or embroidery – all will be in our judging tent
- Entertainment throughout the day
We have been very lucky to also been given the opportunity to hold a Mini Back to Back – watch the demonstration from the wool being sheared from the sheep’s back, to the wool being spun to a child’s jumper being knitted ready for a child to wear.
There will also be the Penny Arcade, rides and more
- We will also be taking part in the Australia Heritage month – see how fair’s would have been in the 1800s, tours of The Village and more………………..
Put this date in your diary now as you do not want to miss this Event